    which seems to be a pretty genius method of repairing post-virus infected
    machines. I've yet to have the opportunity to test out this engine on a
    badly damaged system yet. Anyway, just looking for a few cents of opinion.

    RobD., Nov 19, 2004

  2. Been running avast for a good while now no probs whatsoever,it certainly
    does the job for me. I chucked NAV in favour of it

    Ross

    Ross Galloway, Nov 20, 2004

  3. RobD.

    Jim Scott Guest

    And me. As a Firefox/Thunderbird user it is far better than AVG and
    updates without me telling it.

    Jim Scott, Nov 20, 2004
  4. RobD.

    kevin Guest

    I've been using Avast for three months now,My Brother told me about it and I
    think it's a very decent program and does a fine job for being free for
    personal use.
    Kevin

    kevin, Nov 20, 2004
  5. RobD.

    Jim Scott Guest

    Actually it does TELL me afterwards, it just doesn't rely on me
    remembering. Which is just as well :eek:?

    Jim Scott, Nov 20, 2004
  6. RobD.

    D. Best Guest

    been using it on laptop for over a year and love it ...

    D. Best, Nov 20, 2004