    Jack Ruddock Guest

    hi anyone got avast antivirus

    its mint

    Jack Ruddock, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Jack Ruddock

    Gordon Guest

    I don't have ANY anti-virus - I don't need one! That's even MINTER!

    And btw, if that's your real email address you've posted this post with,
    expect LOADS and LOADS of spam shortly.

    Gordon, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Jack Ruddock

    Old Gringo Guest

    I have been using it for about 3 years now, and find it quite adequate for
    my computing needs. Auto updates on a regular basis, doesn't seem to slow
    the computer down or use loads of resources. I also like the bells and
    whistles. :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 23, 2007
  4. Jack Ruddock

    Peter Guest

    Agreed - the best AV there is and one of the better ones overall. Forums
    are lively and helpful (always a good sign).
    In about a year or so, Comodo AV might be worth a look - good firewall
    already.

    Peter, Jan 23, 2007
  5. Jack Ruddock

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Jack Ruddock.

    You mean it has a hole in it?

    Ponder, Jan 23, 2007
  6. Jack Ruddock

    Old Gringo Guest

    I will check out Comodo up the road a bit. But then again, I have
    been drinking the same brand of coffee and smoking the same brand of
    cigarettes for the past 60+ hears so who knows. :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 23, 2007
  7. Jack Ruddock

    Stara Suka Guest

    | hi anyone got avast antivirus
    |
    | its mint

    I had it until I threw out many good games on store-bought disks,
    because of false-positives, then it let in a nasty virus that wiped out
    one of the computers here. Now I use ZA Security Suite.

    Stara Suka, Jan 29, 2007