    Kyle

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, May 17, 2004

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Ryan 8088 Guest

    Yeah. Its called put a shortcut to the
    screen saver in the Quick Launch bar. I
    use WinKey + L. Try it. It's good.
    "Sens Fan Happy In Ohio"
    message
    | I'm wondering if anyone knows of a
    program that you can use that would give
    | you an icon to click in the tray icon
    area or even a "hot corner" to place
    | your mouse cursor that would
    automatically start your screen saver
    running
    | to keep "prying eyes" from viewing
    sensitive materials on your screen? Is
    | there any such program out there?
    |
    | Thanks :eek:)
    |
    | --
    | Kyle
    |
    | Reply address is fake. Please send all
    praise, abuse, insults, bequests of
    | $1million US dollars to
    sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca.
    Change the
    | obvious to the obvious. Oh, and if
    you must abuse or insult, don't expect a

    Ryan 8088, May 17, 2004

  3. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    °Mike° Guest

    Yep.

    °Mike°, May 17, 2004
  4. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Linda Guest

    Try the power button on your monitor.

    in message

    Linda, May 17, 2004
  5. In Ryan 8088
    <> first attempted to communicate with pen, but the
    writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away,
    and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so
    placed fingers to keyboard for this:
    Thanks Ryan, I hadn't thought about just using a shortcut like that. Great
    idea and much easier than another program :)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, May 17, 2004