autorun.inf still didn't work after suggested response

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stu, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Stu

    Stu Guest

    Stu, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Stu

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?A3ED13E69

    ( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
    ( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

    open=Explorer.exe Portfolio.htm

    (Note: It's not Iexplorer.)
    (Note: Don't copy Explorer.exe to the cd.)

    smh, Oct 8, 2004