    Anyone have any idea where the remaining settings are stored and how to
    clear the list automatically?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Oct 6, 2007

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    Pavel A. Guest

    Just a thought -
    Before deleting these keys, make sure that wzcsvc is stopped.
    Do you have SP2 with the latest wireless updates (WPA2) ?

    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 6, 2007

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    Newbie Coder Guest

    Jack,

    Why don't you force your machine to use the one you want.

    If you're using wireless then you could be picking up your neighbours wireless network

    Newbie Coder, Oct 7, 2007
  4. I have users that travel and connect at hotels, etc. The Preferred network
    list sometimes contains 100's of entries with the "real' networks at the
    bottom and networks that will never be used again at the top.

    Looking for a quick way to clear the list and maybe populate it with just
    the real networks

    Jack B. Pollack, Oct 7, 2007
  5. Stopping the serviced WORKED. Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Oct 7, 2007