    preferred network.

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Ray

    DanR Guest

    If your talking WinXP... "Remove" the network and then "Add" it back to list.
    Move it to the top and check the properties / Connection to make sure "Connect
    when this network is in range" is checked.
    But the Remove / Add should revert the settings back to automatic. The change to
    "manual" can happen when you "disconnect" from your preferred network and then
    connect to another. Possibly has something to do with SSID not broadcasting.

    DanR, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Dan,

    Thanks for your useful advice. I removed it and added it back then it works
    correctly.

    I am unsure if SSID not broadcasting would affect it as my work notebook pc
    is working perfectly well and automatically at work and at home. Both APs
    are set to SSID not broadcasting.

    Ray

    Ray, Jul 9, 2005
  4. Ray

    Guest Guest

    Open network connections, then RT. click your connection, view available
    networks, on left tasks bar click change order of preferred networks !

    Guest, Jul 9, 2005
  5. Ray

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Jul 9, 2005