Automatic Login to other site

Discussion in 'Software' started by ShraddhaGadhe, May 15, 2010.

  1. ShraddhaGadhe

    ShraddhaGadhe

    Joined:
    May 15, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    I need to do automatic log in to other website for some data posting.
    I got the code in cUrl-php for login to the sites like yahoo, gmail, facebook etc.
    From there we can send username password in query string to login

    But the site to which i need to login through php code uses post method.
    and it is secure server.

    Does it possible to login to that site using php code?

    Thanks,
    Shraddha

    ShraddhaGadhe, May 15, 2010