automatic forwarding of emails to hotmail account?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ed Zupp, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Ed Zupp

    Ed Zupp Guest

    Hi folks.

    Is it possible to have my personal e-mails also arrive at my hotmail account
    as well as my home account?
    (I can access my hotmail account whilst on the move).
    If possible, is it set up through a program or by tweaking MS Outlook etc?

    Furthermore, are there any security issues to consider when allowing emails
    to a hotmail account?
    They could be password confirmations etc, I am not too sure if hotmail gets
    hacked (probable though).

    Cheers for any advice folks.

    *Ed Zupp*

    Murphy's First Law: Nothing is as easy as it looks.

    Ed Zupp, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Ed Zupp

    °Mike° Guest

    You can collect your mail on the move, by logging
    into your ISP's web page; much more secure than
    Hotmail.

    °Mike°, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Ed Zupp

    Ed Zupp Guest

    Good advice, Mike.
    Cheers.

    I now have a problem on my handheld (ipaq H3850) in that when I try to login
    on my ISP web page (btopenworld.com) the login window does not open like it
    does on my desktop.

    Can not find an option to enable this. Any suggestions please.

    *Ed Zupp*

    Ed Zupp, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Ed Zupp

    °Mike° Guest

    I just visited BTOpenworld, and was directed to
    a sign-up page. There is obviously some sort of
    check in the script of the initial BTOW page.

    Try this page, and click on My Inbox / Read Messages
    You'll have to ensure that javascript is enabled.
    http://www.btopenworld.com/default

    Clicking on 'Read Messages' take you here:
    http://mail.btopenworld.com/

    °Mike°, Mar 7, 2004