    Any suggestions?

    Regards,

    Wade

    wademreese, Mar 9, 2007

  2. wademreese

    gordon Guest

    yes - try looking at the POP options in Googlemail - it's quite
    straightforward. You HAVE looked there, haven't you?

    gordon, Mar 9, 2007

  3. wademreese

    Mike Easter Guest

    You may have logged into your gmail account and then wandered from there
    into googlegroups, but you are *not* talking to the gmail people here.
    You are talking to a lot of people who have nothing to do with gmail -
    they don't run gmail and most of them don't even have a gmail account
    like you do. In fact, most of the people you are talking to here not
    only don't run gmail, and don't have gmail, but they also aren't reading
    and posting into googlegroups the way you are.

    Think about where you are and what you are doing. You are posting to a
    worldwide newsgroup full of non-gmail people and non-googlegroups
    people.
    Yes. Or archived away from the inbox.
    When you configure your gmail account to be able to pop the mail [to
    Seamonkey], part of that configuration is what you want to do with the
    mail which has been popped - leave it on the gmail server's inbox,
    archive it, or delete it.

    Mike Easter, Mar 9, 2007