    fills common form fields for you, such as address, email, phone number
    etc., based on (probably) field names in the HTML code.

    Does such a thing exist?

    Michael Grosberg, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Michael Grosberg

    db. Guest

    The only kinda programs out there are "keyloggers" or Gator-like
    programs. They will do it,but they may have security issues.

    my2ยข
    db.

    db., Jul 11, 2004

  3. Michael Grosberg

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    I hope it will. Mozilla does it (or did, when I used to use it). But I
    have yet to see it in Firefox. I _did_ find an extension for it in both
    0.7 and 0.8, but never could get it to worked - I don't think it has
    been updated for 0.9.x.

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Michael Grosberg

    Tracy Norris Guest

    My colleague and I just finished the first version of an autofill
    extension for Firefox 0.9+. You can get it from
    http://autofill.mozdev.org . It should also be on update.mozilla.org
    within the next couple of days. It works very similar to Google's
    autofill on IE, but with more features.

    Tracy Norris, Jul 21, 2004