Auto select dropdown depending on previous selection

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by michelley, Mar 31, 2012.

  1. michelley

    michelley

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    I'm having a bit of trouble using asp.net vb
    What I want to do is have 2 dropdown boxes
    for example.

    the second dropdown would have

    If 1 is selected I want the second dropdown to automatically select c.
    I don't know if JavaScript is the best answer or if anyone has done this before I would really appreciate your advice.
    Thank you!

    michelley, Mar 31, 2012