    may interest you.

    http://www.pbase.com/rkircher/race_shops

    As always comments are welcome and encouraged.

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Apr 27, 2006

  2. You wouldn't have made it out to VIR for the Rolex race this past weekend
    by any chance did you? I couldn't get away to make it.

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Apr 27, 2006

  3. No I didn't but I'm headed to Richmond in a couple of weeks.

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Apr 27, 2006
  4. Robert R Kircher, Jr.

    RustY© Guest

    I liked the 'shopping Trolley' - I'd shop at Food-City just for having seen
    that. I did expect to see a bit of movement though and all these shots
    appear to show the cars parked up. Maybe you should drop the shutter speed
    down to say 1/60th for a few, it would blur the background at least ?

    RustY©, Apr 27, 2006

  5. Yes I would have liked a bit more motion too. The conditions were less then
    desirable, very cloudy and gray and I was quiet a long distance from the
    action which reduced the panning motion. Makes for nice sharp pics but not
    a lot of motion blur and at 400mm 1/60 shutter speed would be almost
    imposable to get sharp pics w/o some sort of support.

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Apr 27, 2006