    I have found some software on the web but that costs, and I wondered if
    there was a way to do this FOC?

    TIA

    Vass, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Vass

    why? Guest

    www.google.com
    freeware folder monitor

    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,950,000 English pages for
    freeware folder monitor
    .. (0.19 seconds)

    Me

    why?, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Vass

    Vass Guest

    BZZZZTT! only half the job, what about returning the folder to its
    orignal state?

    Vass, Nov 16, 2007
  4. Vass

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:58:54 -0800 (PST), Vass wrote:

    something thet gets no help and changed to an unmunged address for some
    reason.
    You know where the unsubscribe button on your usenet reader is.

    Me

    why?, Nov 16, 2007
  5. Vass

    chuckcar Guest

    Look. He helped you. Thank him for cripes sake. I *used* to have your
    perspective on his posts, but the fact of the matter is with queries
    like this, it's too involved (and too likely to be misinterpreted
    causing a worse problem) to teach the OP what he needs to know, they
    have to do their own reasearch, and he pointed you in the right
    direction. Surely you can do the same thing to find out the rest of the
    answer or failing that seach technet at microsoft.com (assuming you run
    a windows OS) or http://tldp.org if you run *nix.

    chuckcar, Nov 16, 2007
  6. Vass

    why? Guest

    <grin>

    There are a couple of basic freeware monitors, it's the OP job to sort
    out which suits best.

    Normally I dive straight into something like Perl with File::Monitor and
    File::Monitor::Delta but that seems a but advanced for the OP. It does
    fit both free and does an action.
    Quite right, I am not going to read through all the hits looking for
    something that may or may not be suitable. Something I may like or can
    write a script for may not do for someone else.
    Me

    why?, Nov 16, 2007
  7. Vass

    chuckcar Guest

    Me too. I'm toying with the idea of on putting NT 4 on my slow computer
    (the other three partitions are slackware and it has 95 now as well) and
    NT 5 or 2000 on this one. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part BTW.

    chuckcar, Nov 17, 2007