    I was able to do just authentication for all clients localy on PIX or
    authentication for all clients on RADIUS. hmm, doesn't PIX support mixed
    type the authentication at the same time?

    tejlor, Nov 24, 2003

  2. tejlor

    Pinko_Commie Guest

    As far i I have been able to tell you have a choice with RADIUS, either they
    all use it or none of them use it. Thoguh if I'm wrong it'd be great to see
    how you can do it :)

    Pinko_Commie, Nov 24, 2003

  3. tejlor

    tejlor Guest

    yeah I agree with you... I already tried to do mixed type of authentication,
    but without any luck ... I also think that this is impossible.

    Thanks anyway, I just needed second opinion ;)

    tejlor, Nov 25, 2003