    you. Hope you enjoy visiting us and welcome back anytime!

    Go to see see

    http://www.bead4u.com

    bead4u, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Hmm. Complaint sent to the abuse address, but I doubt that will reach anyone
    else but this spammer posting from a host in hongkong.
    IP is

    whois gives:

    inetnum: 221.124.0.0 - 221.127.255.255
    netname: HGC
    descr: Hutchison Global Communications
    country: HK
    admin-c: IH17-AP
    tech-c: IH17-AP
    mnt-by: APNIC-HM
    mnt-lower: MAINT-HK-HGCADMIN
    status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
    remarks: This object can only be modified by APNIC hostmaster
    remarks: If you wish to modify this object details please
    remarks: send email to with your organisation
    remarks: account name in the subject line.
    changed: 20040209
    changed: 20040212
    source: APNIC

    person: ITMM HGC
    nic-hdl: IH17-AP
    e-mail:
    address: 2/F COSCO-HIT TOWER,
    address: TERMINAL 8 EAST, CONTAINER PORT,
    address: ROAD SOUTH,KWAI CHUNG,
    address: HONG KONG
    phone: +852-21229555
    fax-no: +852-21239523
    country: HK
    changed: 20050302
    mnt-by: MAINT-HK-HGCADMIN
    source: APNIC

    So maybe I also try ...

    Walter Mautner, Jun 1, 2005

  3. bead4u

    Vanguard Guest

    The HGC user (221.127.176.210) posted using HGC's NNTP service (see the
    PATH header). The abuse contact for Hutchinson Global Communications is
    (found by using SpamCop or abuse.net). It's
    doubtful that an ISP in Hong Kong will care about spam.

    The web site (www.bead4u.com) is registered by RegisterFly.com but all
    the registrant's details are for RegisterFly (so the registrant used
    bogus information), so send a copy of the complaint to
    . A traceroute on www.bead4u.com and the IP
    address for it (65.98.76.193) go to PWebTech.com, so send a spam
    complaint to , too (and maybe their upstream provider
    at in case PWebTech is the perp rather than just the
    web hosting service).

    And the reason your post has a bunch of spewage in your signature is?
    Looks like another Linux user with a bloated ego trying to rationalize
    their choice of operating system.

    Vanguard, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Vanguard wrote:
    Thanks, think as long as no more such spam shows up, I will let it be for
    now.
    Hmm. At least it's not more than 4 lines, with proper delimiter (unlike most
    OE posts) and noone so far complained.

    Walter Mautner, Jun 1, 2005
  5. It's this thing called "humor", but it's understandable when Windows
    users get defensive about the choice of (or acquiescence to) their
    operating system.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2005
  6. One would have to be pretty desperate to complain about normal geek
    humor, eh?

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2005