Aussie comp shops that ship to Nz

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Jeremy

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Hi thanks Richard,

    just checked they don't have the zyxel model I want,

    Cheers anyway

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Jeremy

    CSE Guest

    Problem is they will not take the Local tax off, to much paper work I have
    been told

    CSE, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    They seem to be happy to deduct Gst but most seem wary or credit card fraud,
    most want direct debit and a $20 dollar fee for using it, my first quote
    for shipping was $130 asd, They can stick it. I will get the billion 7500g
    from ascent, not all the qos features I wanted but at least if I have
    problems they will stand by me.

    Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005