    just 2 minuites. What options do I have? And how can I "squeese" these onto
    the CD-R?

    G.

    Freebie, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Freebie

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Use 2 CDs?

    fred-bloggs, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Freebie

    Evan Platt Guest

    Edit them and remove 2 minutes.

    Evan Platt, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Freebie

    Ghostrider Guest

    There are several options. The first is to use CD-R blanks
    that are in excess of 80 minutes, such as CD-R99 media and
    a burner that is capable of writing to them. And the second
    is to use an application that will allow over-burning.

    If none of the above is available, then edit the *.wav files
    to fit a "standard" 80-minute CD-R.

    Ghostrider, Apr 6, 2006