    I can't find anything about an audible alarm. Does anyone know if this sound
    is from Zone Alarm, or do I have a different issue?

    Thanks

    Patch, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Patch

    °Mike° Guest

    I may have nothing to do with ZA; it may be an overheating problem.
    Check your temperatures/fans etc.

    °Mike°, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Patch

    trout Guest

    I've never heard a peep out of mine. I would think it's more likely
    an anti-virus/spy/trojan program. What else are you running along these
    lines?

    trout, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Patch

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Patch said:
    Are you running visualzone in conjunction with ZoneAlarm?
    If I remember correctly, there is an alarm with *that*

    Brian H¹©, Aug 18, 2003
  5. Patch

    Patch Guest

    Patch, Aug 18, 2003