    Thank you,
    Monica

    --

    Monica, Jan 27, 2008

  2. Monica

    NOTTNICK Guest

    Monica wrote:
    > I've used this program and the "What U hear" feature for a couple of years.
    > All the sudden, when I try to record with the "what U hear" option, I get
    > the following error message...Error while opening sound device. Please
    > check the input device settings and the project sample rate". I've checked
    > everything I know how and have looked all over the program for the changes I
    > need to make. I updated the program hoping that would work. I can open and
    > play songs, but clicking on the record button brings up the error message.
    > Can someone please help?
    > Thank you,
    > Monica

    What you could do is try 'Reaper'
    Much more powerful than Audacity - rivals Cubase and lots of excellent
    reviews!
    Free also, pay if you want.

    http://www.reaper.fm/index.php

    You might find that moving is worth it.

    If you can use Audacity - it shouldn't be too hard to get to grips with it.

    Nick

    NOTTNICK, Jan 27, 2008

  3. Monica

    Monica Guest

    Thank you for the tip. I finally found my answer on Audacity's website
    (their help forum is buried). I wasn't the only one with the problem and it
    had already been addressed. I'll check out reaper.
    Monica

    Monica, Jan 28, 2008