Audacious

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Tony Cooper, Jan 26, 2014

  2. Tony Cooper

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, Jan 26, 2014

  3. Tony Cooper

    PeterN Guest

    sent too soon. I am picking a nit. I owuld have gotton rid of the halo
    caused by sharpening, especially around her hat.

    <>

    PeterN, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Tony Cooper

    philo  Guest

  5. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Tony Cooper, Jan 26, 2014
  6. Tony Cooper

    philo  Guest

    I have been using a very old version of ACDsee for many many years.

    I rarely do more than make slight gamma, brightness and contrast
    adjustments...however I convert quite a few to gray-scale and
    occasionally a sepia as I have done for that one.

    Not often would I spend more than a minute per photo doing adjustments.

    OTOH: On the few occasions where an image needs a lot of work, I just
    let my wife do it in Photoshop.

    The deal in this house is: She does the difficult software stuff and I
    do the hardware.

    philo , Jan 26, 2014
  7. Tony Cooper

    PeterN Guest

    I don't know the meaning of restraint. ;-)
    I like to push to, and sometimes past, the limits.

    PeterN, Jan 26, 2014
  8. Tony Cooper

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, Jan 26, 2014
  9. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    The Duck evidently doesn't understand that not all users of Adobe
    products have PS/CC and/or Lightroom.

    Tony Cooper, Jan 26, 2014
  10. Tony Cooper

    philo  Guest

    Thanks.

    BTW: One of these days my wife plans to do a painting based on a photo
    she took in that room.

    The museum is in the process of moving to another location
    and that special room may not be created again.

    philo , Jan 26, 2014