    If not must it be connected to a load to output voltage?

    I've just changed a PSU and AC in is good (checked with DVM) but can't find
    any volts on outputs!?

    Use.Netuser.ntl, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Use.Netuser.ntl

    old jon Guest

    Power comes on when you hit the front button, which is connected to the MB,
    which is connected to the power supply. OK ?. bw..j

    old jon, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Use.Netuser.ntl

    old jon Guest

    OR you can connect the Green wire to any Black wire with a bent paper clip.
    This eliminates the switch and MB connections. I always feel you should have
    a bit of load on a power supply when you fire it up, ie an old floppy or
    hard drive. bw again..J

    old jon, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Doh! I'll need to put brain in gear next time ... many thanks old jon ;)

    Use.Netuser.ntl, Jun 16, 2005