  1. Sadness

    Sadness Guest

    I'm experiencing problems with alt.binaries.movies.divx and alt.binaries.cd.image when i update. My newsreader doesn't see any new articles on the groups and sees only the same new articles as the previous update. Also, when i organize the posts by date, the most recent post was several days ago. I use the newsreader GrabIt and I don't believe that it is the problem, as i can update every other group normally except for these two. Please resolve this problem soon.

    Sadness, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Sadness

    olfart Guest

    | I'm experiencing problems with alt.binaries.movies.divx and
    alt.binaries.cd.image when i update. My newsreader doesn't see any new articles
    on the groups and sees only the same new articles as the previous update. Also,
    when i organize the posts by date, the most recent post was several days ago. I
    use the newsreader GrabIt and I don't believe that it is the problem, as i can
    update every other group normally except for these two. Please resolve this
    problem soon.

    We have added a surcharge to access these 2 X-Rated Porn sites. Please post all
    your credit card numbers so we can deduct the necessary fees and your problems
    will be over (or just starting)

    olfart, Sep 9, 2003

  3. <fiddling around with some settings>

    Okay, how's that?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Sadness

    Computer Guy Guest

    Hello.
    Go to http://xnews.newsguy.com/ and download X-News 5.04.25. It is the best
    binary newsreader
    and it's free! Also download WinRAR 3.2, Smartpar 0.3d1, Isobuster Pro 1.40,
    and WinISO 5.x
    Now the newsreader will download all of the binary files which are in RAR
    format. WinRAR decodes
    them. Smartpar checks the files to ensure you have the full download,
    IsoBuster will allow you to open
    ISO files and WinISO will do everything else.
    This is if you are a serious binary downloader. Then subscribe to many of
    the alt.binary newsgroups.
    Most of the software listed is freeware and a couple are shareware.

    Computer Guy, Sep 9, 2003
  5. Sadness

    Boomer Guest

    Why tell "olfart"? "Sadness" was the OP.

    Boomer, Sep 9, 2003
  6. Sadness

    trout Guest

    Hey! You just blocked all three of my free porn channels, you
    bastard!

    trout, Sep 9, 2003
  7. Sorry, dude. <unfiddling> Better?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 9, 2003
  8. Sadness

    trout Guest

    Well, all the naked people are kind of blue, now. But it'll do.

    trout, Sep 9, 2003
  9. Sorry. Can't do gamma correction from here. Or possibly it's just very
    cold where they are. Hey, this isn't a necrophilia film, is it?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 9, 2003
  10. Sadness

    Miggsee Guest

    Computer Guy is having a rough time properly using his computer in Usenet.
    ;)~

    Miggsee, Sep 9, 2003
  11. Sadness

    Boomer Guest

    Miggsee said:
    I'm sure he'll get the hang of it shortly, being a "computer guy".
    ;-)

    Boomer, Sep 9, 2003