  1. Rowdy It's almost Christmas and you've still not sent me a card :-(

    Hugs + Kiss's
    Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2005

  2. I Love Rowdy Yates

    lowdes Guest

    Why would you love a MCNGP memeber!!!!!!!!!!!

    lowdes, Dec 22, 2005

  3. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    Rowdey, stop talking to yourself. It's not healthy.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Do you know where Rowdy is or you just being mean?

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2005
  5. You are a silly little man with no friends, unlike Rowdy who everyone likes,
    so there!

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2005
  6. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    Yes.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  7. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    I always knew Bob the Builder was gay.

    S'plains why he never hit Wendy.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  8. I Love Rowdy Yates

    molsonexpert Guest

    why would you love an MCNGP's member?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 22, 2005
  9. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    I believe the answer to that question is quite apparent upon even the
    quickest of glances.

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  10. I Love Rowdy Yates

    James Guest

    yup, must be a crazy stalker...
    only explanation

    James, Dec 22, 2005
  11. I Love Rowdy Yates

    James Guest

    just cause he didn't beat on some girl doesn't make him gay

    James, Dec 22, 2005
  12. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    My newsreader has gone horribly wrong.

    BTW: this is Simon V :)

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  13. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    Well...maybe Dan Mathew.

    Seems Simon V lives in Germany.

    I don't know. Rowdey, your're on your own.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  14. I Love Rowdy Yates

    MitchS Guest

    No doubt; lapel pins, ferarris, and pork rinds. Livin the dream, baby,
    livin the dream.

    MitchS, Dec 22, 2005
  15. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    'splain the goat...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2005
  16. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Apparently Mitch has some really wacked dreams.

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  17. I Love Rowdy Yates

    MitchS Guest

    Why is it you seem to find the worst of a civilization and choose to keep it
    the forefront of everyone's minds?

    Pain
    Remains
    This Pain
    Remains

    Betrayed - by my soul
    The blame - placed on my shoulders
    Weight - I will carry all the way to my grave
    I cannot be saved abandoned is my faith
    Awaken now the dream is over

    (a buck or two to Mushroomhead)

    MitchS, Dec 22, 2005
  18. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    I prefer:

    There's a little black spot on the Sun today...
    It's the same ole thing as yesterday...

    Jtyc, Dec 22, 2005
  19. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Black hole sun, won't you come
    And wash away the rain
    Black hole sun, won't you come
    Won't you come.....

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  20. I Love Rowdy Yates

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest