    Neil Guest

    I thought that was called water. and besides "Port" is the _other_ side of
    the boat...(or that beverage)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 4/8/04 12:25 PM:
    Crap! No! Sorry!

    Only one port. Just port 80. All you'll ever need.

    Trust me! HTML is your friend. Shhh, quiet now...back to
    sleep...thaaaat's it...

    Lullabye, and good night...

    Whew, that was close.

    JaR
    Repentant Thug

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004

  3. I understand where you are coming from, because I
    I was very upset by your remarks back then. However, I found it in my
    hart to forgive you. Nevertheless, you still have not answered my
    question from back then - 'Do you have any Chicken Nuggets???'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 8, 2004
  4. circa Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:03:21 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tech Goddess
    () said,
    Oh, really? Perhaps you'd care to lend some actual accuracy to your
    post.

    Laura A. Robinson, who hasn't even posted here in ages. Nor, for that
    matter, have many of the other people "Tech Goddess" accuses.

    Laura A. Robinson, Apr 9, 2004
  5. circa Thu, 08 Apr 2004 11:46:54 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR
    () said,
    Heh. I got an e-mail today that spurred me to take a peek in here and
    see how y'all are doing.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Apr 9, 2004
  6. circa Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:25:16 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, eddierox
    () said,
    Do you post anything coherent, or should I just stop reading now?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Apr 9, 2004
  7. Tech Goddess

    Typh0n Guest

    Just stop reading Laura -- but on the other hand, some of the gibberish is
    amusing is a weird kind of way.
    :)

    Typh0n, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Tech Goddess

    Kevin Guest

    Gee lady, who on earth would want to be associated with a
    fruitcake like you. Maybe it's time you crawled back under
    that here rock you came from.

    Kevin, Apr 9, 2004
  9. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    no it's not...

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  10. Tech Goddess

    billyw Guest

    if it is a burd and she looks good..
    me..

    all women are mad as hell anyway.. just different degrees

    billyw, Apr 9, 2004
  11. all women are mad as hell anyway.. just different degrees

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  12. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    Laura A. Robinson opined, On 4/8/04 10:04 PM:
    Whatcha been doing? Haven't seen you in here in ├Žons!

    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  13. Tech Goddess

    Jtyc Guest

    Heh. I got an e-mail today that spurred me to take a peek in here and
    Same as always. A bit more chatty recently.

    Nice apartment btw... I'm kinda upset that your server room has:

    A. a bathroom and
    B. marble tiles

    *runs to ebay to buy more servers do to feelings of inadequacy*

    Jtyc, Apr 9, 2004
  14. Tech Goddess

    kpg Guest

    You need to change it to ms. eddiepox.
    dyslexics are my favorite victims.
    my ass is alredy laminated.

    as eddiepox would say
    kpg jelly

    kpg, Apr 9, 2004
  15. Tech Goddess

    Kosh Guest

    This brings up the question if the Borg used a MS operating system ??? humm

    Or what would a Borg MCSE look like .

    Is there a braindump for that ?

    Kosh, Apr 10, 2004