    Jtyc Guest

    You're good at it.

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Tech Goddess

    billyw Guest

    CAN FRIS COUNT!!!

    billyw, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Tech Goddess

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "...surely this *is* a joke, right?
    <snip>
    ....this guy is an American Idol reject, I take it? He's hilariously bad."

    That is the joke.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Tech Goddess

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Or just open a HotMail account.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Hey, it's like an MCNGP reunion!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 4/8/04 10:09 AM:
    And succeeding brilliantly!

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Tech Goddess

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    Keyboard Cowboy opined, On 4/8/04 10:53 AM:
    Somebody bring the beer? Now all we need is Diamond Dan, KLXRider, and
    Mean! Aw, c'mon Gary, don julio, we know you're lurkin'! Laura, direct
    your newsgroup interface over here and spare us a few megs of your
    onboard memory! Mr.Angry, Michelle! C'mon in and grab a beer. Somebody
    turn on the Bat Signal!

    EEeeeHaaawww! It's a pardy!

    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro opined, On 4/8/04 10:40 AM:
    The joke is, that W.H. dosen't seem to get the joke.

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Tech Goddess

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I think he does.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  11. You really are one of the most stupidest people to grace usenet,
    albeit, through a web browser.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Tech Goddess

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    That's what leaves me so confused. Surely no one would take advantage of an
    untalented, dimwitted asian kid purely for financial gain and the publics'
    amusement. Right? Right?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  13. Tech Goddess

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "most stupidest"? Kline, Kline, Kline. I'm so disappointed.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  14. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    and he's laughing all the way to the bank....

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  15. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    LMAO!

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  16. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 4/8/04 11:57 AM:
    Shhhh! Don't let just anybody know the seekrit of usenet!

    That's OK, honey, port 80 is all you need. 119 is way too haaaard!

    JaR
    Guardian Thug

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  17. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/8/04 12:03 PM:
    Ummmm... no... not on TV... well... errr... there was that Jerry
    Springer thing, but...

    JaR
    Barnum Thug

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  18. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    "What's a port?"

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  19. Shhhh! Don't let just anybody know the seekrit of usenet!
    Now you've done it! What! there are more than 100 ports!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 8, 2004
  20. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 12:20 PM:
    A place where one floats one's boat.