ATTN: MS NEWSGROUP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Tech Goddess

    Consultant Guest

    thank you for your continued support

    ATTENTION ALL NEWCOMERS AND THOSE WITH SERIOUS
    PARTICIPATION ON THE MS NEWSGROUP WEBSITE.

    Their is a self-proclaimed group of people who call
    themselves the MCNGP.
    The name of this group itself connotes hostile and
    perverse alter-sexuality.
    Their mission and statement is to disrupt and inflame
    websites and ply their depravity, with "special depraved
    regard" for the MS Newsgroup website.
    They will literally take over the newsgroup by posting
    inflamed and perverse rhetoric to innocent, unknowing and
    even professional "victims" in volume.

    Microsoft has an extreme and grave problem with these
    people, yet there is nothing they can do.

    A coalition is now forming called the Anti MCNGP Fag
    Patrol to sanction these people.
    The name of this coalition seriously suggests the gravity
    of this situation and the kind of people involved in this
    group and what they espouse.

    This is serious situation that must be addressed.

    Although the coalition is grassroots with no website as
    of yet, members have begun to address themselves as the
    Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol.

    The MCNGP participants and website is literally a
    collection of sick minds:
    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    When you are posting to the MS Newsgroup, you will
    be "flamed" "baited" and "trolled" by the following MCNGP
    members:
    .. meanoldman® Founder, MCNGP® #1
    .. Consultant® Co-Founder, MCNGP® #2
    .. Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP® #3
    .. JTYC MCNGP® #4
    .. Mr. Angry MCNGP® #5
    .. mcsenada MCNGP® #6
    .. Batman MCNGP® #7
    .. Michelle Klein-Hass MCNGP® #8
    .. Laura A. Robinson MCNGP® #9
    .. Brat MCNGP® #10
    .. Don Julio MCNGP® #11
    .. DiamondDan MCNGP® #12
    .. Frisbee® MCNGP® #13
    .. Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP® #14
    .. Politician Spock MCNGP® #15
    .. Glenn MCNGP® #16
    .. BillyW MCNGP® #17
    .. KLXrider MCNGP® #18
    .. Kendal Emery MCNGP® #19
    .. Gary US MCNGP® #20
    .. Techie MCNGP® #21
    .. JaR MCNGP® #22
    .. Andy Foster MCNGP® #23
    .. Diana K. Brown MCNGP® #24
    .. Ken Briscoe MCNGP® #25
    .. ]{evin MCNGP® #26
    .. Larry Samuels MCNGP® #27

    These people must be stopped and it begins here by simply
    ignoring them!!!!

    Best regards,
    Tech Goddess

    Consultant, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Tech Goddess

    Guest Guest

    Get a life.

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Tech Goddess

    MyDoom.? Guest

    I'm not here to defend the MCNGP because they can do that
    for themselves. What I've seen in the short time I've
    been visiting this newsgroup is that these guys keep the
    lamers and trolls under control. Without these guys the
    NG would be full of "I want be MCSE. Can I you help."
    only with bad spelling also. They may be tough on
    legitimate questions once in a while but if the people
    would just do some of their own searching before posting
    a basic question they would not get flamed. Just my 2
    cents.

    MyDoom.?, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Tech Goddess

    kpg Guest

    Hey, that list is not complete.
    Must be based on an old census.

    kpg, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Tech Goddess

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    and it's not even right. I'm 26, not 25.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Tech Goddess

    Jtyc Guest

    and it's not even right. I'm 26, not 25.

    No you're not.

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Tech Goddess

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ????
    Did Fris assign me the wrong #? Or are you de-MCNGP'ing me, like Kat and
    Neil?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Yes, he is.

    Diana K. Brown is #25

    His picture was not in the right order in the group, however. Should be
    fixed now.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Tech Goddess

    eddierox Guest

    *Still sing'n poorly*

    "...cuz you're gone, gone, gone....
    ....oh woe o woe..."

    eddierox, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Tech Goddess

    Kat Guest

    Politician Spock wrote:

    The sad thing is, I listened to that on the way in to work this morning.
    OMG. What were people thinking??

    Kat, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Tech Goddess

    Kat Guest

    MCNGP or not, ANYONE can torture newbies.

    You're not going to get us!~

    Kat, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Tech Goddess

    Huang Guest

    Pleee chek 'pelling !!!!

    It Huang...not Hung...

    ....'plee 'frain use my name here...

    You very ugly fags...

    You out Kat...plee join Fag Patrol...

    many many thank you !!!!

    Huang, Apr 8, 2004
  13. Tech Goddess

    kpg Guest

    The sad part: This IS his life.

    :-(

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 8, 2004
  14. You have my sympathies. You might want to talk to JaR, as he can send you
    some spiffy information on how to solve that "not hung" problem.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 8, 2004
  15. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    Makes me wish I was still part of their number.

    reality is if you can google or use a browser you get no problems from
    the MCNGP. And (I believe this is a key point), if you have a _SHRED_ of
    humor in your soul, you will actually find them entertaining. Eh, it's
    folks like e-pox that give all IT people (even the burger flipping,
    monkey faced, drool wipers like the OP) a bad name...if they're in IT...

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  16. Tech Goddess

    eddierox Guest

    That's so-so frothing at the mouth!!!!
    C'mon strain a bit!!!!
    Get desperate!!!!!

    Work on your MS virus's strains(a bit)...
    That's great contribution...

    I love it when my NAV updates all the time !!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 8, 2004
  17. Tech Goddess

    kpg Guest

    e-pox.

    I like it.

    kpg, Apr 8, 2004
  18. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    I don't like it at all, but it wont go away....

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  19. Tech Goddess

    Jtyc Guest

    Did Fris assign me the wrong #? Or are you de-MCNGP'ing me, like Kat and
    I don't have that authority. I'm just trying to be difficult.

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004
  20. Tech Goddess

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You're good at it.