ATTN: MS NEWSGROUP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess Guest

    ATTENTION ALL NEWCOMERS AND THOSE WITH SERIOUS
    PARTICIPATION ON THE MS NEWSGROUP WEBSITE.

    Their is a self-proclaimed group of people who call
    themselves the MCNGP.
    The name of this group itself connotes hostile and
    perverse alter-sexuality.
    Their mission and statement is to disrupt and inflame
    websites and ply their depravity, with "special depraved
    regard" for the MS Newsgroup website.
    They will literally take over the newsgroup by posting
    inflamed and perverse rhetoric to innocent, unknowing and
    even professional "victims" in volume.

    Microsoft has an extreme and grave problem with these
    people, yet there is nothing they can do.

    A coalition is now forming called the Anti MCNGP Fag
    Patrol to sanction these people.
    The name of this coalition seriously suggests the gravity
    of this situation and the kind of people involved in this
    group and what they espouse.

    This is serious situation that must be addressed.

    Although the coalition is grassroots with no website as
    of yet, members have begun to address themselves as the
    Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol.

    The MCNGP participants and website is literally a
    collection of sick minds:
    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    When you are posting to the MS Newsgroup, you will
    be "flamed" "baited" and "trolled" by the following MCNGP
    members:
    .. meanoldman® Founder, MCNGP® #1
    .. Consultant® Co-Founder, MCNGP® #2
    .. Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP® #3
    .. JTYC MCNGP® #4
    .. Mr. Angry MCNGP® #5
    .. mcsenada MCNGP® #6
    .. Batman MCNGP® #7
    .. Michelle Klein-Hass MCNGP® #8
    .. Laura A. Robinson MCNGP® #9
    .. Brat MCNGP® #10
    .. Don Julio MCNGP® #11
    .. DiamondDan MCNGP® #12
    .. Frisbee® MCNGP® #13
    .. Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP® #14
    .. Politician Spock MCNGP® #15
    .. Glenn MCNGP® #16
    .. BillyW MCNGP® #17
    .. KLXrider MCNGP® #18
    .. Kendal Emery MCNGP® #19
    .. Gary US MCNGP® #20
    .. Techie MCNGP® #21
    .. JaR MCNGP® #22
    .. Andy Foster MCNGP® #23
    .. Diana K. Brown MCNGP® #24
    .. Ken Briscoe MCNGP® #25
    .. ]{evin MCNGP® #26
    .. Larry Samuels MCNGP® #27

    These people must be stopped and it begins here by simply
    ignoring them!!!!

    Best regards,
    Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess Guest

    WARNING !!!!
    If you recieve a legitimate-looking MS Website Page in
    your email with any kind of executable file as an
    attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON !!!!

    PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MEDIA PLAYER FILES THAT EXECUTE
    IMMEDIATELY UPON EMAIL OPENING !!!!!

    THESE ARE VIRUS' OF A KIND THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ERASE
    AND FORMAT YOUR HARDISK !!!!

    THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET PASSPORT!!!!

    Sartan Dragonbane, Rowdy Yates, Poster Boy (Klein Sphere)
    and Kat are also malicious participants and spam spiders.

    Keep checking for updates !!!!

    Regards,
    Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Tech Goddess

    JaR Guest

    Tech Goddess opined, On 4/7/04 4:03 PM:
    ??? Again??? Thought you gave up months ago.

    BTW, why would an anti MCNGP be patrolling for Fags? Or are you
    announcing the sexual orientation of the patrol?
    Yes, the name suggests how serious you are. What junior high school do
    you attend?
    By you? Hire some help if best you can come up with is that name! LOL!
    Or membership.

    members have begun to address themselves as the
    There was one vote, and it was unanimous!
    Thank you for the publicity. Every click through pays the MCNGP 25¢
    See above. Thanks again!
    Ah! Comes the rub. Will it be able to take it's own advice? Somehow I
    doubt it, but, we'll see...
    And to you, thanks for playing, 'Tech Goddess'! LOL!

    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Tech Goddess

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:03:21 -0700, "Tech Goddess"

    It's |{evin you twat, not ]{evin...

    besides, I thought I was #24.

    |{evin, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Tech Goddess

    Guest Guest

    I get that emails every day at lest twice or more.

    I recomande Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition. I use
    that SW and find every kind of virus in that emails.

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Tech Goddess

    Guest Guest

    ----- Tech Goddess wrote: ----

    WARNING !!!
    If you recieve a legitimate-looking MS Website Page in
    your email with any kind of executable file as an
    attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON !!!

    PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MEDIA PLAYER FILES THAT EXECUTE
    IMMEDIATELY UPON EMAIL OPENING !!!!

    THESE ARE VIRUS' OF A KIND THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ERASE
    AND FORMAT YOUR HARDISK !!!

    THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET PASSPORT!!!

    Sartan Dragonbane, Rowdy Yates, Poster Boy (Klein Sphere
    and Kat are also malicious participants and spam spiders

    Keep checking for updates !!!

    Regards
    Tech Goddes

    My, my busy little beaver aren't you, you've managed to hit almost every M
    Learning NG. Why the hostility, perhaps a suppressed yearning to be abused
    Maybe you get off on getting flamed, one can only wonder. As another poste
    said be very careful of who you accuse wnad what you accuse them of.

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Tech Goddess

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Dear Tech Godess.

    I read your long post below. I can understand and relate. It's an
    understandable reaction. I understand where you are coming from, because I
    too was once just like you. I rememeber I even went so far as to attack
    Kline S. rather viciously back then, which I regret and I think he forgave
    me recently. :)

    Anyways. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you quite "get"
    what's going on here with the MCNGP's. And I am not going to just come out
    and tell you. If one of them wants to tell you, that's up to them, it's
    their group.

    Regards,
    Rowdy

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Tech Goddess

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Also, for the record, I am an Info Sec. guy so i take serious offence to
    your post.

    The NSFWOS link i gave to eddierox does not have any virus or malicious
    payload embedded. if you doubt me. use a linux box with konquerer
    browser. download the file. and scan it for yourself.

    the cut and paste i did of eddies "possibly" live email account was from
    an exisiting post on the microsoft newgroups that was there long before i
    googled it. if a spam bot grabbed it, it had nothing to do with my cut &
    paste.

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Tech Goddess

    Techie Guest

    I am touched I have posted here in months and I still get mentioned in your
    anti-MCNGP rants. Get a life and possibly a clue as to what is going on here
    with the MCNGP

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Tech Goddess

    eddierox Guest

    Hi Tech Goddess !!!

    Just checked out your guestbook on the website.
    In all honesty, I felt sorry for the bullets.

    This "humanity ????" is so impossibly tragic, even I
    don't have the words for it.

    Medusa was the only thing that came to mind.
    I wish I never I saw "it."

    I'll just leave it as "it."

    I do have some small bit of advice for Brat.
    If you love your grandma, never tell her about your
    affiliation.
    She'll die instantly from your mere prescence.

    Finally,
    For the rest of "its"...

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON !!!
    (Never thought I'd feel sorry for inmates!!!)

    eddierox, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Welcome back, Techie. I must have missed that post. If the poster had not
    used the word "Fag" repeatedly, I would have suspected that Tech Goddess is
    the web master of a certain web site that rants about the MCNGP mafioso.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Tech Goddess

    kpg Guest

    I'm not feeling the love.

    kpg, Apr 8, 2004
  13. Tech Goddess

    Brat Guest

    *singing poorly*

    "You've lost the lovin feelin
    ohoh that lovin feelin
    Bring back that lovin feelin
    'fore is gone gone gone whoa oh oh oh..."

    Brat, Apr 8, 2004
  14. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    sounds fine to me

    (toe tappin')

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  15. You need to listen to William Hung's rendition of "Can You Feel the Love
    Tonight".

    Politician Spock, Apr 8, 2004
  16. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    No one _needs_ to listen to this unless they have committed a treasonous
    crime.

    Now, the "she bangs" thing...

    :)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  17. Tech Goddess

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Speaking of this guy:

    The other night, I was flipping through the channels, and I saw him (I
    didn't know who he was at the time) filming his new video for "She Bangs".
    Curiosity got the better of me, and I watched almost the entire show, jaw
    agape. I don't think I get the joke. Because surely this *is* a joke, right?
    Does Hollywood think America is *this* stupid? I know they have no respect
    for the American people, but come on! It's getting to the point where I
    can't tell if Hollywood is kidding or not anymore, they've cried "wolf" with
    too many "artists". So this guy is an American Idol reject, I take it? He's
    hilariously bad.
    </rant>

    Although, "William Hung" *is* a great name

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  18. Tech Goddess

    Neil Guest

    http://www.williamhung.net/

    staggering ain't it

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  19. Tech Goddess

    Guest Guest

    Most of those people talk a lot of sense and contribute
    far more then someone like you (whoever you are). They
    also have a great sense of humour which is a quality to be
    admired. So why don't you grow up and take your sorry-ass
    away, because people like you are bore.

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004
  20. Tech Goddess

    Guest Guest

    Are you for real!

    This is a certification newsgroup, and you're posting
    stuff that the average kindergarten child would know *NOT*
    to do!!!!

    If you or anyone else is stupid enough to fall for spammer
    and hacker tricks, well I hate to tell you, you have no
    place as a systems administrator.

    Guest, Apr 8, 2004