    OK I did that and that did not work.I am running windows 2000 pro,if that
    helps any .Thanks Mike

    Tom

    Thomas Jackson, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Thomas Jackson

    °Mike° Guest

    <Attributes corrected for clarity>

    1. Please do not start a new thread about the same problem.
    Highlight the message you wish to reply to, and choose
    'Reply Group'. Do *not* change the subject line, unless the
    subject changes.

    2. Please attribute your quotes correctly.
    Tools / Options / Send / News Sending Format / Plain Text Settings
    Check 'Indent the original text with [>] when replying....'

    3. Clean out your system, and try again - see my signature.

    °Mike°, Dec 9, 2003