    Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek out the
    mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United together you can
    defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    Simon V, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    there they are...

    http://www.youth-area.ch/users/yoshi/superheros.JPG

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Who the fusk are you coming in here all sage like and sh!t? If you called
    Lowdes wise, then you're obviously a penguin fusker too!

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Simon V

    lowdes Guest

    Oh great Simon V, please advise me on the great Eddie.

    lowdes, Jan 1, 2006
  5. Simon V

    Simon V Guest

    Simon V, Jan 1, 2006
  6. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Is that Simon the Fifth, or just V?

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  7. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  8. Simon V

    Simon V Guest

    The mighty Eddie and Tech Goddess will return, you have been warned.

    Simon V, Jan 1, 2006
  9. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  10. Simon V

    lowdes Guest

    I think it is time for them to return.

    --
    lowdes
    AMCNGP#1

    lowdes, Jan 1, 2006
  11. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    unfortunatly, eddie is in pound me in the @$$ prison. he is liking it too
    much and doesn't want to leave.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  12. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    dumb @$$

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  13. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  14. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Are you just going to make another profile and pose as them? If so, I was
    already expecting that.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  15. Simon V

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You cheeky monkey.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 1, 2006
  16. Simon V

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I think your sarcasm radar needs to be adjusted.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 1, 2006
  17. Simon V

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek out the
    ***YAWN***

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  18. Simon V