  1. Leland,

    You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
    relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to

    Noone special, Jan 22, 2011

  2. Noone special

    DasFox Guest

    WHOSE Leland...?

    THANKS
    --
    These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
    faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my
    citizenry: I, ever your servant, will continue to defend your liberty
    and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! I remain, strong.
    https://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/186f94c317a526bd
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4157259&postcount=25
    Anybody with an internet connection, 5 grand, an iq above room
    temperature and basic literacy can grow outstanding cannabis.

    DasFox, Jan 22, 2011

  3. Surely, who's Leland?

    Some numbers that may be significant to Leland -

    14x1x

    8xx 2xx xx36

    Who wants more?

    Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

    Noone special, Jan 22, 2011
  4. Noone special

    DasFox Guest

    SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 22, 2011
  5. Leland = DasFox

    (815) 262-9436

    14110 De La Tour Dr, South Beloit, IL 61080

    No doubt you'll deny it but but guess what - I used TECH to get the details.

    Someone growing weed should be a little more cautious, don't you think?

    Noone special, Jan 23, 2011
  6. Noone special

    DasFox Guest

    LOL...you're an IDIOT...

    NOT me...
    Your TECH is week as shit...
    Not when you live in a med card state...LOOSER...

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 23, 2011