    a few bucks to your favorite charity. (that's how bad I need it) I
    will be sending a couple of attachments in hope they will help. They
    are clean I scanned them with AVG Pro Thanks In Advance

    Twitch, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Twitch

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:30:19 GMT, Twitch <apply ROT-13:
    THIS IS A PLAIN-TEXT ONLY GROUP. No attachments, no binaries!

    Mara, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Twitch

    Phil® Guest

    Please do not post attachments.

    Do you mean autorun.exe?

    From Microsoft:
    Error Message: Windows Cannot Find Autorun.exe
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=153981
    This might apply to your problem.

    CAUSE
    An Autorun.inf file exists in the root folder of the drive.
    RESOLUTION
    Delete or rename the Autorun.inf file in the root folder of the affected drive.

    Microsoft Windows 95
    Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
    Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0

    Phil®, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Twitch

    Gordon BP Guest

    Interesting - KNode didn't show an attachment anyway.......

    Gordon BP, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Twitch

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What part of "THIS IS A PLAIN-TEXT ONLY GROUP. No attachments, no
    binaries!" don't you understand?

    pcbutts1, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Twitch

    ICee Guest

    No attachment to the above post, but look at the next one by Twitch:
    88KB.

    ICee, Dec 31, 2003
  7. Twitch

    Boomer Guest

    He's only done this 7 times now. <sigh>

    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  8. Twitch

    Brian H¹© Guest

    And the 3 mile long subject line is to die for

    Brian H¹©, Dec 31, 2003
  9. Twitch

    °Mike° Guest

    You are a plonker, not a Mendonca!

    °Mike°, Dec 31, 2003
  10. Twitch

    Boomer Guest

    That too. :(

    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  11. Twitch

    Phil® Guest

    Hi Boomer,

    I didn't see all that other crap it's been posting.
    If I did, I might not have bothered.

    Oh well......anyway.....

    Hey! Have a happy and healthy new year!

    Phil®

    Phil®, Dec 31, 2003
  12. Twitch

    Boomer Guest

    Hi Phil®

    I hope the new year brings much health and happiness to you too.
    And no hurricanes. ;)

    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  13. Twitch

    Phil® Guest

    :))

    Phil®, Dec 31, 2003
  14. Twitch

    Boomer Guest

    And just for Googles archives:

    Decenber 15th, 2003

    December 31, 2003

    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  15. Twitch

    Mara Guest

    Hmmm. Doing a search on the ROT-13d name, (which rang a bell in my mind) in the
    address brings up this:

    http://tinyurl.com/39bm3

    "If this is the same person, he's been posting to 24 off and on since at least
    April 18, 2002, and there's no way he _couldn't_ know better. Dipshit."

    Mara, Dec 31, 2003
  16. Twitch

    Billh Guest

    I am sorry to inform you this was a test by your A+ teacher to see if you
    have the ability to actually fix a computer and you have failed.

    Billh, Jan 1, 2004
  17. Twitch

    Frank Guest

    Just what the world needs is another certified technition that can't
    even
    get to their hard disk

    Frank, Jan 1, 2004
  18. Twitch

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Ahahahahahahahhahahaha...... oh shit, that's rich.....

    Maybe this is gods way of telling you you're not ready for
    the A+ exam......

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 1, 2004
  19. Twitch

    Frank Guest

    Neither did My IE6

    Frank, Jan 1, 2004
  20. Twitch

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 02:34:47 GMT, Frank wrote:

    C-problems.bmp

    Among other totally shitwitted stupidity, all of which show as attachments here.

    This poster is either trolling, or an idiot. Or probably, at this point, both.

    "Read the rest of the thread for more clues."

    Mara, Jan 1, 2004