ATTN Group: Does anybody know how I can monitor my download speeds??? TIA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mlmonte, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. mlmonte

    mlmonte Guest

    mlmonte, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Yes

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 2, 2003

  3. mlmonte

    gangle Guest

    http://www.dumeter.com/

    In the future, put your message/question here
    in the message area, not in the SUBJECT line.
    A subject should be a lead-in to what the
    post is about. In this case, "Monitor
    Download Speed" would have been
    sufficient, leaving out "ATTN Group:", since
    the act of posting suggests that already.

    gangle, Jul 2, 2003
  4. mlmonte

    Miggsee Guest

    Give the poster an A+!!