ATTN: Dealers, Resellers, Brokers, & Repair facilities

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Chrystal Networks, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. Chrystal Networks is a fast growing, multi-function inventory listing,
    posting and procurement service dedicated to Dealers, resellers,
    suppliers, repair facilities, and brokers ONLY!

    This service is for new, used, refurbished, and oos dealers that deal
    in the Data Networking, Central Office, Business Telecom & Data
    equipment markets.

    http://www.chrystalnetworks.com

    We are offering a FREE No Obligation 30-Day trial to the most advanced
    and easy to use D2D Trading Exchange ever!

    Unlimited users in your company! Add/Delete users in your company at
    will
    Unlimited usage of the system & processes!
    Unlimited Inventory Searches
    Unlimited Postings

    Post WTB's
    Post WTS's
    Post Inventory Lot Liquidations w/ up to 5 pictures per liquidation
    Post Repair Requests
    Post Engineering Requests
    Post Installation Requests

    Per user settings – Customize your own user experience
    Administrator Settings – Administer Company level system settings
    Inventory Search Stats with detailed information
    And much, much more!

    There are things inside our service you WILL NOT find anywhere else
    all in one convenient location.

    So what are you waiting for? You have nothing to loose and everything
    to gain by trying our service………….

    http://www.chrystalnetworks.com

    This is not just a "glorified mass email" service; this service goes
    way beyond anything available today!

    We offer the easiest way to create detailed RFQ's that you will not
    find anywhere else.

    Just click on the "Click here to sign up" link on the main page, fill
    out your company info to sign up, and that's it.

    NO OBLIGATION TRIAL – Just try us for 30 days and see why we are the
    "Next Generation" in online trading exchanges.

    Once you are inside the members' area you will be amazed at everything
    we are offering.

    Sincerely,
    Chrystal Networks
    www.chrystalnetworks.com