    Briscobar Guest

    ???

    I don't understand.

    Briscobar, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That should be beta-tested in Floridar. Right at about this time of year.

    Frisbee®, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    We should meet up for a beer. My treat.[1]

    [1] Unless you piss me off sometime in the next year. Then you have to buy
    me beer to make up for your insolence.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Briscobar, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I found a place that will give me money if I spend a significant amount of
    time there every week. I don't really know why but they seem to like the
    fact that I sit at my desk alot.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    If I get my sorry self there, yer on!

    Neil, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    That should be beta-tested in Floridar. Right at about this time of year.

    Well the Hurricane Anti-Flood Wall® would be an add-on.

    comes with a pair of hip waders at no extra charge

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    Only in America.

    <fx="Yakov_Smirnoff">
    WHAT A COUNTRY!
    </fx>

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Good, they abused the priveledge.

    Nickname for the new OS: Windows "Hasta La" Vista

    Microcephalic S. Bob IS The F-Word

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude, if your job is causing you to miss DOOM's posts, QUIT YOUR F-IN JOB
    MAN!

    The F-Word

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Well, do they have code in their name generation program to rule out crap
    the same way they have code to rule out BOB?

    Microcephalic S. Crap

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hmm... I've been working on my own Linux Live-CD for a little while now, and
    I couldn't think of a name for it. This gives me a few ideas... Such as...

    MICROCEPHALIC S. BOB II
    MCNGP-DOS
    MARVIN OS
    CRAPPIX

    Personally, I'm partial to CRAPPIX, but hey, you never know, your vote for
    MARVIN OS could change my mind.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Seriously, I recommend Gizzogling 'Linux Live CD' and finding all of the
    ones under 50 mb. I can now accomplish the same amount of nothing up to 100
    times faster than I ever could with Microsoft products. Actually, with 512
    MB ram, I can load up pretty much the same applications I'd load up on my XP
    box instantaneously, with no waiting for anything. I may never pee again.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    selective quotation if I ever done seen it. Doom is missing out on MY
    posts because of his job. I am missing out on my JOB to read DOOM's
    posts...

    Neil, Jul 25, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oooooo, I like this one - Dr. DOS with sarcasm and a built in LART!

    Neil, Jul 25, 2005
  15. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Too much information!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jul 25, 2005
  17. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    OK, I like Doom and Neil and I don't wanna starve or be fat. The mansion
    and the job, however, are higher on my priority list that their posts
    (sorry guys!).

    Thousands of hours studying?? What methods are you using 'cause they
    sound rather inefficient. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2005
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    You ARE kidding, right?

    http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20021103&mode=classic

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2005
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude, if your job is causing you to miss DOOM's posts, QUIT YOUR F-IN
    I think you have your priorities all wrong. I'd rather starve to death
    reading Doom's post than be fat, live in a mansion and have a job. Doom's
    posts are far more valuable. As are yours.

    I mean, seriously, what's the value of an MCSE if it means I have to miss
    out on all of this? Am I really going to spend thousands of hours studying
    if it means I have no time left for tomfoolery?

    Contemplate THIS on the tree of WOE:

    "CONAN -- WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?"

    "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the
    lamentations of -- THE WIMMIN. And, Doom and Neils posts in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse."

    Microcephalic S. Bob -> The F-Word
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - Ah, screw it, I don't need an extra comment.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2005
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Man, because you were the only one to vote, now not only do I not get to
    call my OS 'CRAPPIX', which I was really counting on, but now I have to
    gizzogle because I forgot what a LART is. I hope they have one in open
    source. I don't anticipate any problem with including sarcasm, because I now
    have the code to prevent the word 'BOB' from being included in the product.

    http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/

    Whoa, so that's what a LART is, that's forkin full of machismo! I wonder if
    I can get one with paypal, I'll stick it in my refrigerator and have it
    calculate how many snapples I put in on an annual basis by reading the RFIDs
    embedded in my uterus. Crap, I might have to get a job just so I can get
    some of these!

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - home page of LART SIMPSON

    Guest, Jul 26, 2005