Attn BEN SMITH!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Windows Vista?

    Ben, I demand you walk over to your marketing department and announce that
    they are a bunch of tards.

    How about Windows L33T!

    or Windows TNG (The Next Generation)

    Windows Reloaded

    Windows MCNGP?

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    How about Windows- this shizzle ain't for biotches, yo

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    I agree. It sounds like the name of a poorly-made compact car. Like the
    Vega. Or the Ventura. Shirly those high-priced marketdroids aren't trying
    to infer it's an underpowered, poor handling, inefficient rust bucket?
    Uhhh...'Doze with embedded AOL?
    Not bad...
    Sir! The explosions are a _feature!_
    Perfect!

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    How about Windows- this shizzle ain't for biotches, yo

    Windows MC - It's Hammer time.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  8. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Windows Vanilla-Ice Ice Baby

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  9. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Windows Rockstar-Orgies-and-Drug-Overdose-on-Heroin-and-Vicodin?

    Briscobar, Jul 22, 2005
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Windows Rockstar-Orgies-and-Drug-Overdose-on-Heroin-and-Vicodin?

    Sounds like it needs a service pack already.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  11. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Windows Rockstar-Orgies-and-Drug-Overdose-on-Heroin-and-Vicodin?

    How about Windows- We know it's crap but at least we keep trying.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have a co-worker (who's a MVP) that tested the first go around of Vista. He
    said he's getting a server beta, and some 64bit editions. Should be
    interesting!!

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  13. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yeah, that's likely to happen. They should have just kept Longhorn.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2005
  14. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    LOL - funny thing is, they are in the building next to me.

    Ben Smith, Jul 22, 2005
  15. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Very funny.

    Ben Smith, Jul 22, 2005
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    ROTFL!

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I thought that one would get your attention.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    Careful! They could make you go back to using Win ME.

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  19. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    You say bad word.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why not just name it MS Bob II (bob jr for short)

    Neil, Jul 22, 2005