  1. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    will

    @, Mar 15, 2006

    @, Mar 15, 2006

    @, Mar 15, 2006

    @, Mar 15, 2006

    @, Mar 15, 2006

    @, Mar 15, 2006

    @ Guest

    posts.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  8. **@'s** the one who fcukin said it
    Where there's a will, there's a way!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    where there's a will, there's a dead guy...

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    Or a very young s1ut that is about to come into alot of money.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    "...that woman made me a millionaire. Too bad I started off a
    Billionaire..."

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    Te"Kill"Ya's for pu55ies. Pass the shine.

    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    Redundant chromosomes is also a sign of inbreeding. Not that it's the case
    with you.

    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: MitchS assaulted us with:
    That would be like RAID 5.

    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    more like RAID 4, obsolete due to, um, issues...

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    Very good point! I'll make a note.

    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  17. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    I wanted to wake up the next morning (ok, maybe not)....not next week (hmm,
    now that I think about it, a week off would have been nice too.)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 16, 2006