  1. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Bay ay bay, bee ee bee, bee bi bickey bi bee oh bo...

    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, Network Guru spurted out:
    My apologies NG! I didn't mean anything personal.

    No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have
    enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old
    friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.
    A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. - Joliet Jake

    It just so happened you picked a bad fsuking night to ping me. I was just in a
    p!ssy mood from a long bad day at work and dealing with idiots for 2 hours while
    driving 20mph in traffic. After reading all the other Pings and Attn's to me
    from the Amcngp morons, my first (drunk) instinct was retaliation. Had I waited
    til this morning or afternoon to read your post, I would have read your post
    with a completely different attitude.

    There is a lesson in there somewhere....Drinking and Posting don't mix!...No.
    Drinking and Posting can lead to pregnancy!....No. Go to bed at 2 with a 10 and
    wake up at 10 with a 2!....No. Defrag your Hard Drive to Avoid
    Crashes....That's it!!!!

    Anyways, on to what you had asked. I'm not a Guru, I will probably never
    consider myself a guru, that's for well...Guru's. I, however, would consider
    myself, pretty fsuking knowledgable when it comes to computers. I'm not saying
    I know everything about them, but when I'm faced with a problem I can usually
    figure it out. I've been working in IT for almost 10 years now, and I've been
    (re)building computers (and car engines) since I was 15 years old.

    Until recently I never cared to get Certified, as I was too busy working on my
    degree to care. Now that I have my degree and some free time to pass, I've been
    thinking about certification.
    Sorry, I've gotta ask.....Why does everyone have this big fsuking fascination
    with trolling me? Do you.....nah...I'll leave it at that.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    I have redundent chromosones. You have a single point of failure, does that
    make you nervous?

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    sure, until I remember that failure is not an option.

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Actually it is a requirement

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    you're working with MS products again aren't you?

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    So you're saying that the second X chromosome is merely a backup, and serves
    no other purpose than to be there when (when, not if) the first X chromosome
    crashes? That sounds about right...

    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unfortuna
    tely

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Briscobar assaulted us with:
    No, not like a hot spare, more like RAID 1

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    so then better output performance vs input performance....yeah, that sounds
    right.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yo' mama called. she asks polietly that you return her fruit of the loom
    panties. she has a hot date with Teddy the trucker tommorow.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i thought the yellow was just honey.yuck!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    no.. get out!
    you joke? right?

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  14. **Rowdy Yates's** the one who fcukin said it
    I had a friend we called Teddy the trucker....picture Fat [email protected] ...but
    twice as hairy...twice as smelly....and twice as big....

    ....and you'll have a mental picture of lowdes' dad

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  15. **Rowdy Yates's** the one who fcukin said it
    Of course....I always joke.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Thanks.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    You are lamer of the week every week, except, you are lamer than lamer of
    the week.

    Too many words.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    No. Lowdes is undeserving. Give it to someone nonexistant.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  19. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Yes.