    CBIC Guest

    Which is why sometimes one should lurk and research in order to
    always a good idea

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Arrrgggghhh!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    Yes, we know. You're not good enough.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    Unquestionably, there is progress. The average American now pays out twice
    as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages. ~H. L. Mencken

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    I'm confused, was that empathy?

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Oops, sorry it was. I meant "What a dumbass."

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    Thanks, for a moment I thought the world had come to and end. I feel much
    more secure now.

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    and that's why we laugh at them...

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    In
    **YAWN**

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Hey! Just like watching the Three Stooges!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    NS EVER
    --
    Loopy

    Guest, Mar 14, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Now, if someone could just successfully explain that to LRM.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!!!

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    <curly>
    "I'm tryin to think, but nothins happening"
    </curly>

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    been tried, but she lacks the appropriate chromosone for that....

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Oh! A wise guy, eh?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk...

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I am a Guru...a Network guru

    there can be only one....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 14, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    And why one should not read posts that appear aggressive when there are se7en
    shots of Te"Kill"Ya hanging around the p-hole yelling "Let me out you fsuk!!!"

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  20. << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
    Thank you sir! May I have another?

    I'm going right back up there to tell NG what I really think of him!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006