ATTENTION ALL FREELOADERS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hulak the scandalous, Feb 8, 2005.

  1. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

  2. Gilug the scum-philanderer, Feb 8, 2005
  3. Gregor Samsa writes:

    [links to gmail accounts]

    Thankyou for the gift of a gmail account : I will remember your name,
    Gregor Samsa, because of your generosity.

    Princess Antonomasia, Feb 9, 2005
  4. Hulak the scandalous

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL FREELOADERS
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    abuse reports to , for propagating outright falsehoods.

    G. Morgan, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Hulak the scandalous

    Mr Floppy Guest

    G. Morgan wiped, flushed and then wrote into alt.os.windows-xp:
    abuse reports to , for having stretched ears and a torn
    arse.

    Mr Floppy, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Hulak the scandalous

    G. Morgan Guest

    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    abuse reports to , for impersonating a human being.

    G. Morgan, Feb 9, 2005
  7. It'll change. Look it up ya dumb bint.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 9, 2005
  8. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

    I'll post some more later. I'll have to post using my very own exclusively
    creative thread so as to ward off anyone attempting to take credit for my
    generosity though.

    Gregor Samsa, Feb 9, 2005