  1. Network Guru

    warpwon Guest

    PAJ not nice man

    warpwon, May 4, 2008

  2. Network Guru

    warpwon Guest

    u should all leave b 4 Microsoft tell u off

    warpwon, May 4, 2008

  3. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    So that was the cockroach I saw leaving that night heading for the
    trailerpark...

    *IEUW*

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  4. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Yeah, I just warmed her up for you.

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  5. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Why were you heading for the trailer park? Don't go getting ideas of
    grandeur.

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  6. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Two rongs don't make a wright.

    Briscobar, May 4, 2008
  7. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Thinking small... Good for you!

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  8. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    A rong is not right

    Skipped some classes?

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  9. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    It's all acedemic.

    Bill Hileman, May 4, 2008
  10. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Never mind. I am sure you could have surgery to correct it.
    Or you could always tell the girls you used to date Lorena Bobbitt.
    What you should really ask though, is WHY is God punishing you?

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  11. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Indeed, but I think the MCNGP is the Devil's work...

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  12. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    I want you to pray to your god.
    I want you to pray that he comes and saves you.
    I want lightning to come and crash down upon my fcuking head!

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  13. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    You may be right. You may be completely mad.
    I have no idea why you are so obsessed with them.
    But, please expand on your theory.

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  14. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    The full theory can only be known by people who know the sekret handshake
    and have access to the soooper sekret site.

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  15. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Ah, and there it is folks!

    Briscobar, May 5, 2008
  16. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The full theory can only be known by people who know the sekret handshake
    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2008
  17. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Thinking small... Good for you!

    dude, you need to get a life. i mean, don't you dutch have the concept
    of weekends, you know, out enjoying yourself?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2008
  18. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Maybe u should go to the Disney forum???
    sicko

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2008
  19. Network Guru

    OTHMAN Guest

    dude, you need to get a life. i mean, don't you dutch have the concept
    it is bank holiday, best time for finishing.

    OTHMAN, May 5, 2008
  20. Network Guru

    OTHMAN Guest

    sicko