  1. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    I see no sign of that.

    PAJ, May 3, 2008

  2. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Alas, Sir Ciro, I am quite aware that there is no hope for me. However I
    was holding out hope that you could once again restore respectability to
    this once hallowed newsgroup.

    Bill Hileman, May 3, 2008

  3. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Bla bla bla

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  4. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    That's why they don't show up in the microsoft.private.mcp.* groups i
    think...

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  5. Network Guru

    OTHMAN Guest

    Which one do you like Gigi D'Agostino -: Bla bla bla or L'amour Toujours (I
    'll fly with you)

    /*/sfw/*/

    OTHMAN, May 3, 2008
  6. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    You can think?
    A reason I don't post in any private groups is because they are not
    included in the news service I subscribe to.
    But if you are a prime example of the person that does post there, I
    think I will give them a miss.
    Are these the groups you were speaking of when you were trying to
    proposition a "kiddo" into having fun in a forum with you?

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  7. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    About that reason: privatenews.microsoft.com
    You can logon the MCP site and get a (free) account there.

    Do *YOU* think a posting like below has any use in a Microsoft newsgroup???

    ===
    How do I obtain the sekret handshake and access to the soooper sekret site?
    how many kwestions are on the exam needed to get this infermation? is there
    a braindump for this?

    Best Regards,

    NG,

    LOTW # single digits, MCNGP # 55
    ===

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  8. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Hmmm... yeah... MS private groups are a bit boring... That's true :|

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  9. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    I don't really care.
    You must like it though.
    You have reposted it twice now in full.

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  10. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    That's a straight answer, thanks.

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  11. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    So you have your MCSE..........?????
    You have done good getting your MCSA and MCSE in a week!!!!!!

    Touche.

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  12. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Thanks, appears he is feeling lonely and looking for some new playmates.
    I am happy to oblige.

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  13. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Touche your butt asswhipe...

    I never said I am a MCSE... You have a real problem keeping fiction and
    facts apart...
    These newsgroups is about the exams to *BECOME* a MCSE...

    You really make me wonder I your are stupid or if you act stupid...

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  14. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    butt asswhipe???
    What is that???? A flavour of dutch ice cream??????

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  15. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    More Double-Dutch!!!!!

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  16. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    You're not sure yourself...

    Great...

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  17. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Not that I know, ask your mommy...

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  18. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Hail Ciro, the King of Retort.....
    The comeback maestro.......

    Maybe I can compete at your level.....

    Ciro is so into comeback, he wiped it off his boyfriends face.
    Ciro the Biro. He's a son of a BItCh.
    Ciro's mommies breath is so bad she has skid marks on both her lips!

    PAJ, May 4, 2008
  19. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    There's no competition... You won by far!

    *HURRAH*

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  20. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest