    Best Regards,

    NG,

    LOTW # single digits, MCNGP # 55

    Network Guru, May 2, 2008

  2. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Have you already registered a standard account? If so, what is the ID. I
    shall have to contact the GRAND WIZARD to elevate your status.

    Bill Hileman, May 2, 2008

  3. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Maybe u should go to the Disney forum???

    There are more kiddo's there & you could have really fun!!!

    Ciro, May 2, 2008
  4. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    You like kiddo's then?

    PAJ, May 2, 2008
  5. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    No, but I would really like them to move to the appropriate part of the
    internet...

    Ciro, May 2, 2008
  6. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    What is the minimum age for this group?

    You know, you could always move somewhere more appropriate for yourself.

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  7. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    This newsgroup should about MCSE certification and not about irrelevant and
    techincally incompetent posts from a childish infantile society.

    Like joining a "elite" website??? LOL!!! You make me laugh! Thanks!

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  8. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Childish and infantile. You know one of those words is redundant.
    That kind of makes your post technically incompetent.
    Who are you quoting with the word "elite"? Your are replying to me but
    it is not a word I have used. More incompetence.

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  9. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    I see, thanks for the belated heads up.
    Please don't let it happen again.

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  10. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    And the orginal posting was relevant to MSCE certification because... ???

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  11. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  12. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  13. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    Good. Thanks for the information.
    So I can post any old shite so long as it is "a reply..."!!!!!

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  14. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Wrong guess. What a surpise.

    But does this mean you attended some kind of school/education? And the hall
    monitor did what with you in the girls room?
    And your real name is pussyrunner? You are so cool!

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  15. Network Guru

    warpwon Guest

    well said mr ciro. these ppl r silly fools with no mcse between them.
    they should go back 2 school 2 learn mcse b 4 coming back hear

    warpwon, May 3, 2008
  16. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    You have some sick fantasies.

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  17. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    I'm so glad you've shown up here to bring respectability back to this group.

    I salute you, sir.

    Bill Hileman, May 3, 2008
  18. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Offcourse I don't really believe the part about attending any kind of
    eduction based the starting post and the following replies.

    At least I can see the difference between fantasy and reality.

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  19. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Maybe you should act like it in this newsgroup.

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  20. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    You don't really believe that I think there's any hope for you?

    Ciro, May 3, 2008