Attend Microsoft TechEd 2009 and Get free certificate

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by kavitha, May 4, 2009.

  1. kavitha

    kavitha Guest

    Hi Microsoft Enthusiasts,

    I would like to let you know about Microsoft TechEd event, http://www.msteched.in
    where Steve Ballmer will deliver the keynote. There will be
    announcements related to Windows 7, Silverlight 3, Microsoft Surface
    Computer .etc. Microsoft will also provide free certification to all
    onsite attendees.

    What: Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009
    Where: Hyderabad
    When: May 13-15, 2009
    Register: msteched.in

    Just wondering if you could help me out in spreading with words... plz
    reply.

    Thanks,

    kavitha, May 4, 2009

  2. kavitha

    TBone Guest

    Might want to clarify that... It says you can get certified for free. In
    other words, write the exam for free. Still a good chance that should not
    be missed.

    At least I hope that what it means, otherwise there goes the value of those
    certs.

    http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009/freesertification.aspx (yes, that
    is the real URL, spelling error and all).

    TBone, May 4, 2009

  3. kavitha

    John R Guest

    Hmmm, This was the page that I saw. Maybe MS is now favoring India?

    http://www.msteched.com/teched/education.aspx

    John R

    John R, May 4, 2009
  4. kavitha

    Shruti Guest

    Microsoft Tech Ed organisers offer of 25% discount and to get the
    discount, register at http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009/Register.aspx
    and leave a note:-
    "I m eligible for 25% discount. Referral: Abhishek Kant
    " while informing the agency for
    confirmation.
    Bloggers are eligible for 40% discount
    Bloggers have chance to win FREE pass to Microsoft TechEd India by
    participating in "Future Sight - Blogger Contest" http://is.gd/xtim

    Shruti, May 11, 2009