Attachmate / WRQ Reflection Macro Errors

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. John

    John Guest

    If anyone has used the (Attachmate) WRQ Reflection terminal before and
    is familiar with the macros you can create and also the script import
    feature I'd appreciate your help.

    I keep getting an error message: "Error running VBA Macro" "The .rvx
    file associated with the current settings file could not be found or
    is corrupt."

    I believe that these are Microsoft VBA Macros that you can use with
    WRQ to create Macros etc but unfortunately I can't seem to get it to
    work.

    I create macros within the application, but it keeps coming up with
    the error message. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how
    to fix this?

    Cheers

    John

    John, Dec 12, 2006