ATM with ForeRunner (or Marconi) LE155

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ariela, Nov 20, 2005.

  1. ariela

    ariela Guest

    Hi folks,

    I'm trying to connect, for lab testing, two cisco 7200 with wic PA-OC3
    through an old (but working like a charm) ForeRunner LE155.

    The topology is like that:

    RouterP ---> | 1D1 ForeRunner 1D4 | <--- RouterC

    If I well understood, I've to:

    1- create two vpc:
    Input Output
    Port VPI Port VPI UPC Prot Name
    1D1 30 1D4 30 0 pvc pvc-30-PtoC
    1D4 50 1D1 50 0 pvc pvc-50-CtoP

    2- create two vpt orig/term? how? This is a good output?

    Input Output
    Port VPI Port VPI ResBW CurBW MinVCI MaxVCI VCs Protocol
    1D1 50 terminate N/A 0.0K 1 511 1 pvc
    1D4 30 terminate N/A 0.0K 1 511 1 pvc
    originate 1D1 30 N/A 0.0K 1 511 1 pvc
    originate 1D4 50 N/A 0.0K 1 511 1 pvc

    3- create vcc ... but how?
    with this (maybe wrong) configuration, I create only:

    Input Output
    Port VPI VCI Port VPI VCI UPC Protocol Name
    1D1 50 1 1D4 50 1 0 pvc N/A
    1D4 30 1 1D1 30 1 0 pvc N/A

    I hope you could help me. Any advice will be appreciated.
    Best Regards
    Andrea

    ariela, Nov 20, 2005