    I disagree. If it was clever it might be a tad entertaining. I find it more
    Yeah, I hear ya.

    I guess I have a soft spot for retarted puppies.

    Guest, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    TMML

    Neil, Sep 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    1 word - Lantastic

    Neil, Sep 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    Thor Guest

    there is a 50% chance of this being mostly wrong and a 50% chance of this
    being totally wrong and a 50% chance of me not understanding what this means
    and so on, which should make it an infitite number of percent prob that
    nothing will ever happen, which explains why nothing ever happens.
    53

    Thor, Sep 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I guess I have a soft spot for retarted puppies.

    ....retarded ones, too.

    Guest, Sep 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    93% of all statistics are made up

    Neil, Sep 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    - All probabilities are 50%. It happens or it doesn't.
    7% Dynamically assigned.

    Guest, Sep 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    90% of this is planning, and the other 90% is hard work...

    Neil, Sep 3, 2006