    Jtyc Guest

    and they wont beleive you...

    Especially when you are speaking in gibberish.

    Jtyc, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Those things that are kinda like candy, only they don't taste as good?

    Double blech.

    Candy, as any fewl knows, is spoda have chocklit in it.

    JaR, Sep 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I dropped a bucket of bits once. Took me all day with a pair of
    I bought IP because it was cheap, unfortunately it was unreliable. I bought
    TCP to look after the IP. that's why my packages were save and it never drop
    again.

    Guest, Sep 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Game over.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Sep 1, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Game over.

    really, who is the winner?

    Guest, Sep 1, 2006
  6. Guest

    TBone Guest

    Half of an operating system?

    TBone, Sep 1, 2006
  7. Guest

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    When we were on token ring I used to have to run around the office all the
    time, because the users would never give it back. So we tried ethernet...
    then nobody got any work done because they kept passing out.

    TBone, Sep 1, 2006
  8. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    hahah, nice

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 1, 2006
  9. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    When OTHMAN plays, there are no winners.

    Briscobar, Sep 1, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Game over.
    I didn't ask for it

    Guest, Sep 1, 2006
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Those things that are kinda like candy, only they don't taste as good?

    It's a hot cinnamon jawbreaker. Who doesn't like that?

    Jtyc, Sep 1, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    No chocklit?

    Blech.

    JaR, Sep 1, 2006
  13. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Neither did we, but you showed up here anyway.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Sep 1, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I don't know, in some demented way there is *some* entertainment value to
    "it".

    Kinda like watching a train wreck.

    Guest, Sep 1, 2006
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    No chocklit?

    That's it, you're gay.

    Jtyc, Sep 1, 2006
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 1, 2006
  17. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    <mode="Seinfeld">
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    </mode>

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Sep 1, 2006
  18. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I disagree. If it was clever it might be a tad entertaining. I find it more
    sad to watch than entertaining. Kinda like looking at a retarded puppy.

    CBIC, Sep 1, 2006
  19. Guest

    Thor Guest

    hehe

    but i kind of liked the half os, and I think it is not entirely unrelated to
    nt.
    __LAN SERVER__ though is the one thing I can think of that has made me
    scream in pain.
    i remember when i tried to remove a user and was told that it was too many
    users for this operation.
    i solved it by switching to novell the same day, pretty much fixed the
    fileserver problem for many many years.

    53

    Thor, Sep 1, 2006
  20. ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 1, 2006