    ATM machine still use Windows NT 4. And the banks didn't bother to upgrade to
    new version of windows.

    And some hospital still using windows 98.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2006

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm still using DOS 3.2.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am using Windows NT 3.1 Workstation and Advanced Server.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I like choklit zucchini bread.

    JaR, Aug 31, 2006
  5. Guest

    Thor Guest

    i use a hammer

    Thor, Aug 31, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm still working on my Commodore 64... which makes surfing for porn a bit of
    a challenge ;)

    (Fetchez la vache!)

    Guest, Aug 31, 2006
  7. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Does ANYONE realize just how hard it is to transmit TCP/IP packets over
    plastic cups and string?

    --
    Mike T.
    (finally) MCP, MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Aug 31, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    OS/2

    kpg, Aug 31, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In MY day we had to carry TCP/IP packets by hand, through three feet of
    snow, uphill both ways, and barefoot to boot!

    And we were GRATEFUL for the opportunity to do it, let me tell you!

    JaR, Aug 31, 2006
  10. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    <remove hat>

    Neener, neener, neener!!!!! I got to wear shoes, so there!

    </remove hat>

    Lnkwizard2, Aug 31, 2006
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I like choklit zucchini bread.

    That just sounds repulsive.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am still booting my machine using a 5¼ floppy disk. Back in the old day,
    I had to use a bucket to prevent my TCP/IP packages from dropping while
    carying them by my bare hands from one workstation to another.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2006
  13. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Dragon Without Wings once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I dropped a bucket of bits once. Took me all day with a pair of
    tweezers to pick them up.

    kpg, Aug 31, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Pampered plutocrat.

    JaR, Aug 31, 2006
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Nope.

    Sounds like another slice.

    *munch*

    JaR, Aug 31, 2006
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    *munch*

    Blech...

    *pops in an atomic fireball*

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Blech.

    JaR, Aug 31, 2006
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Blech.

    You have got to be kidding.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but you try to tell the youth of today that, and they wont beleive you...

    Neil, Aug 31, 2006
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    No, they won't!