    transmit packets.

    How to resolve this problem ?

    rawes

    =?iso-8859-2?Q?Robert_Ko=B3aczy=F1ski?=, May 29, 2006

  2. The problem is likely that packets destined for the congested PVC uses
    all of the buffers on the tx_ring, so packets destined for the other
    PVC's either gets dropped due to no buffers available in the tx_ring, or
    have wait to get serviced until all the packets going to the congested
    PVC gets sent as the tx_ring is a FIFO buffer.

    I don't recall what the command is to configured a limit on a per
    vc basis, it might even be hidden. At my previous employer we used
    this on 7200/7500's with PA-A3 cards to solve this exact problem.

    If you open a TAC case they should be able to help you.

    Jesper Skriver, May 30, 2006