Atlas 550 PRI to Cisco 3620 Channelized PRI port problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jamal, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. jamal

    jamal Guest

    Stats from show ISDN status command:
    Layer 1 fine
    Layer 2 = tei_assigned

    debug isdn q921 shows "Bad Frame" messages from the switch except when
    I run a
    local line loopback onthe 550.

    I have been through the router configs and the Adtran setup several
    times.

    Can someone suggest any areas that I might have missed? Or send a
    config file from your working 550 with a PRI interface.

    Help! Please!!

    I am running out of brain cells!!!!!

    jamal, Jul 22, 2003

  2. jamal

    Guest

    On 22 Jul 2003 13:57:27 -0700, (jamal) wrote:

    >Stats from show ISDN status command:
    >Layer 1 fine
    >Layer 2 = tei_assigned
    >
    >debug isdn q921 shows "Bad Frame" messages from the switch except when
    >I run a
    >local line loopback onthe 550.
    >
    >I have been through the router configs and the Adtran setup several
    >times.
    >

    >Can someone suggest any areas that I might have missed? Or send a
    >config file from your working 550 with a PRI interface.
    >
    >Help! Please!!
    >
    >I am running out of brain cells!!!!!

    I have a Atlas 550 connected to a 3662 CTI card with no problems. Are
    the clocks setup properly with one sourcing and the other synching?

    , Jul 25, 2003